ADAMS Children’s Education Program (CEP, Sunday school) offers an opportunity for children, from pre-Kindergarten (4 years old) through sixth grade (11 years old), to develop and maintain a well-founded Islamic character. CEP aims at establishing knowledge and love of the Quran and Sunnah in young hearts through fun, interactive and age appropriate teaching strategies infused with Islamic ethics and morals.
• Help students develop pride in themselves as young Muslims in America and teach students the social skills needed to deal effectively with the challenges facing Muslims in today’s society.
• Provide students with an environment where Islamic values based on the Quran and Sunnah are taught and practiced.
• Follow a curriculum that helps preserve our students’ Muslim values and morals.
• Help our students build strong Muslim character based on Islamic beliefs and positive behavior.
• Provide an opportunity for Muslim youth to develop friendship and interact with positive role models.
Due to high demand, the CEP is offered in two shifts.
Morning Shift: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Afternoon Shift: 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Location: ADAMS main center
46903 Sugarland Road, Sterling, VA 20164
Working hours: Sundays 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Phone number: 703.433.1325 ext. 102 or 120
Email address: email@example.com