Dear ADAMS Community,
Alhamdulillah, blessed month of Dhul Hijjah is upon us and EID Al Adha is on Tuesday, July 20th Insha'Allah.
As previous years, ADAMS Center will be providing you an opportunity to donate Qurbani/Udhiya meat ADAMS and ADAMS Community Service will distribute to our fellow community members and families in need, neighbors, orphans, refugee families, those who are still struggling due to COVID-19 and whoever in need.
If you would like to share full or a portion of your Udhiya/Qurbani meat, please bring and drop-off at ADAMS Sterling where ADAMS Operations Staff will collect at the main entrance of the building.
Days and timings to deliver meat at the ADAMS Center (Sterling)
Day of Eid (Tuesday, July 20) – From 6pm to 9pm,
2nd and 3rd day of Eid - From 12:00 to 5:00pm
Days and timings to distribute meat at the ADAMS Center (Sterling)
July 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25th from 12pm to 5pm
Please follow these simple guidelines when handling and packaging meat:
· Wash & sanitize your hands before handling meat
· Use clean sanitized surfaces to cut the meat.
· Meat must be cut in small pieces,
· Use NEW Freezer Ziploc bags and keep weight of each bag to about 4-5 lbs
· Make sure to clearly label the packages (Goat, Lamb, or Beef )
· Please Do Not Pack Meat In Grocery Bags Or Trash Bags.
· Drop off meat at ADAMS Center Sterling. (Please wear mask when arriving ADAMS)
· ADAMS staff will be present to accept the meat donations.
Note: Failure to follow the packaging instructions mentioned above will result in refusal of the meat donation.
Questions please contact: email@example.com
May Allah accept your sacrifice and reward you – Ameen..
Assalaamu Alaikum Warehamatullah
To follow the traditions of Prophet Ibrahim (pbuh) and Prophet Muhammad (saw), ADAMS Community Service would like to invite you to join us on Monday, July 19th, 2021, at 8:30pm for Day of Arafah Community Iftar at ADAMS Center.
If you're fasting and planning to attend, please sign up.
This is a very special day to earn extra rewards and blessings. Prophet (pbuh) said: “Fasting on the Day of Arafa absolves the sins for two years: the previous year and the coming years…” Keep the Sunnah strong by fasting Insha'Allah!