We are pleased to announce that most ADAMS Education Program are now offering online registration through “MY ADAMS” portal at the ADAMS website. Please refer to the following guidelines to sign up:
1. Use a valid email address to sign up at https://content.adamscenter.org/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https://content.adamscenter.org/new-dashboard/. Active ADAMS member or Donors do not need to create a new account, they can simply use their existing MY ADAMS account to sign in. Please contact if you are not sure of the email ID you had provided for your My ADAMS account.
2. As you complete the sign up, you will receive an activation email (please also check your junk mailbox for it), click on the activation link
3. After your activation ADAMS admin will approve your account. Please note that it may take up to 24-36 hours for this approval.
4. After the approval, when you sign in to My ADAMS, click on ADAMS Educational Programs
5. When you click on “Add students” you will be asked to update your Secondary contact’s profile. Please note that if you select “view and manage” rights for your secondary contact, they will be able to access and manage the account using their own email anytime.
6. After adding students, click on your child’s name on the registration page. Choose the program you want to enroll your child into and complete the process, by selecting the class, payment plans, membership etc.
7. On the next page, you will be asked to sign the program “contract”, after which the enrollment will be added to the cart. From there you can either proceed to check out or go back to registration page to finish enrollment for other children.
8. At the checkout, you will have the choice to pay by either credit card or check
We hope your registration experience is very pleasant Insha’Allah. Please contact if you experience any issues.