|“O you who believe, fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that you may (learn) self-restraint.” Qur’an 2:183
1st night of Taraweeh will be on:
Friday, May 26, 2017
Saturday, May 27, 2017
Fajr Iqama: 4:30 AM
Isha Iqama: 10:15 PM
The last 10 nights (Starting will June 14th) Isha will be 10:20 PM.
ADAMS TARAWEEH LOCATIONS
21740 Beaumeade Cir
Ashburn, VA 20147
ADAMS Ashburn Satellite
21770 Beaumeade Circle, Unit 110
Ashburn, VA 20147
*ONLY 8 RAKATS FOR THIS LOCATION*
3901 Fair Ridge Dr, Suite #252
Fairfax, VA 22033
46903 Sugarland Rd.
Sterling, VA 20164
3900 Skyhawk Dr.
Chantilly, Virginia 20151
1441 Wiehle Avenue
Reston, VA 20190
**Reston NVHC Taraweeh will not have Taraweeh prayers on FRIDAY nights (May 26, June 2, June 9, Jue 16, and June 23)**
Linton Hall School
9535 Linton Hall Road
Bristow, VA 20136
ADAMS and Mclean Islamic Center Joint Location
8230 Old Courthouse Rd
Vienna, VA 22182.
To maximize space, we ask that sisters leave large purses and bags in their cars. Please do not bring them into the Musallah.
No food or drinks will be allowed in the Main Musullah
The ADAMS Sterling Youth Program will begin after the 4th Rakat of Taraweeh.
- InshaAllah, there would be parking lot marking and washing from May 29th – May 30th. Parking lot will be limited during the day and you will be asked to remove your vehicles in a moment notice
- Please don’t park on Sugarland Road nor park in the neighborhood. You will be ticketed or your car will be towed.
- Please do not park at the Giant Food parking.
- Buses and Trucks are not allowed to park in the parking lot at ADAMS unless approved by management.
- All vehicles must fit in one parking space as not to block flow of traffic.
- We have a twitter account @ADAMSHQ to give updates about parking.
- Please do not park in the fire lanes around ADAMS and in the neighborhood. Towing company will tow vehicles parked, fire/emergency lanes or blocking other parked cars.
- ADAMS does not enforce ticketing but will issue warning tickets affixed to driving side windows.
- Please obey all traffic rules and guidelines including posted signs and follow instructions of ADAMS Security and parking volunteers.
- ADAMS does not allow any cars parked overnight after ADAMS Sterling is closed for the night. Your cars will be towed when ADAMS center is closed. ADAMS center will be closed right after the Witr prayer.
- We have ON DEMAND SHUTTLE from Asr to start of Isha prayers (to encourage single rides to take advantage of Azr they will warn for letting other people to attend the mosque.
- Parking lot will be open last 10 nights of Ramadan right before the Qiyam (3 am). It will be closed between end of Taraweeh and Qiyam prayers.
- HOV 3 will be in effect from Isha prayer until the end of the 8 Rakat Taraweeh until the lot is full. If too many single riders occupy ADAMS Sterling parking spaces, we may be forced to apply HOV-3 from ASR prayer or entire day.
- HOV 3 will be in effect entire time on last three nights of Ramadan.
- Certain areas will be blocked for Special Parking: handicapped, Elderly, Mother with Infants, Expectant Mothers, and people who require assistance. HOV-3 does not apply for these individuals although we encourage them to take the shuttles if they can.
- Please don’t encourage panhandlers at ADAMS premises. We have a Zakat office on 3nd floor; simply take them to the office if you would like to contribute.
- Distribution of fliers or any other literature is not permissible on ADAMS premises.
ADAMS would like to ensure that every guest has a pleasant experience while attending Taraweeh prayer this year. We would also like to ensure that our neighbors are not inconvenienced in any way.