We are pleased to announce that ADAMS Children Education Program (CEP) (Sunday School) at the Sterling location will be opening registration for the school year 2017-2018 on Sunday August 20th, 2017 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Insha’Allah!
CEP accepts children in grades Pre-K (Age 4 years old) through 6th (Age 11 years old) and operates in multiple sessions. The AM session is from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and the PM session goes from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
Please note that at this point, we have limited seats available. Registration will be accepted on first come, first serve basis and will be contingent on availability.
Our tuition rates are as follows:
ADAMS Members: First Child: $520/year, each Additional Sibling: $205/year.
Non Members: First Child: $600/year, each Additional Sibling: $205/year.
Parents do not have to be ADAMS member in order to register their children at CEP, however a tuition discount can be availed, if either or both parents are ADAMS Members. ADAMS membership details are available at https://www.adamscenter.org/?page_id=202
In order to expedite the registration process, please remember to bring the following items:
1. ADAMS ID number or the membership confirmation email, [only if you wish to avail the (above mentioned) tuition discount offered to ADAMS members].
2. Check or Credit Card, registration will only be confirmed upon (full) upfront payment.
- If paying by check, please bring:
- One check for one-time full year payment, or
- Two checks for payment on a semesterly basis, or
- Seven checks for payment on a monthly basis. All checks will be collected up front.
- Credit card payments will be accommodated for full tuition payment only and a 1.25% surcharge will also be applied.
For financial aid application, please bring a copy of:
- The latest tax return
- Free/Reduced lunch letter from Public School (for each child being enrolled)
- Parents ID (Driver’s License)
- A check for partial payment (rates will be provided to you as per Zakah committee’s guidelines)
- A check for full tuition payment, that will only be kept as a security reserve in CEP records.
- Please also be prepared to fill out a separate Financial Aid application form for the Zakah office. Financial aid registration will only be confirmed once all the required paperwork and the checks have been received!
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
703.433.1325 ext. 104 (Sundays Only)